In these times, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remains our top priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, we want to share some immediate steps we’ve taken to help keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
Our teams are closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations. We continue to receive the most up-to-the-minute information and we’ve taken the following actions to date:
- We’re monitoring all Design Centers to ensure they are stocked with the appropriate cleaning supplies
- We’re increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts
- We’re recommending all employees to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick
- Providing additional time off if necessary for employees that might be affected by the virus
Before visiting our Design Centers, please make sure you can answer "NO" to the following questions:
- Are you having COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days, have you and/or a family member traveled to a CDC high-risk area for transmission of COVD-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled on a cruise ship?
- Have you been in close contact with someone confirmed or is being evaluated for COVID-19?
United Built Homes